Thursday, March 17, 2011

Johnny Tremain

        Johnny Tremain was a book that I started to read for English class. At first I thought it was very boring, but then I found some spots where it started to get exciting. I love part of the book, and I feel so bad for Johnny, because he wanted to be a silversmith, and silver got molded onto his hand. This was another apprentice's fault. Johnny had to have his hand wrapped and after a few days they unwrapped it, to find his thumb had grown onto his hand. His fate had changed. A parent-less child, Johnny, with no job left that he thought he could do. The only one that would consider hiring him was the butcher. No 14 year old would take the job of a butcher. Wait 'till next week for some more info on Johnny Tremain.

No comments:

Post a Comment