Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bye Bye Tremain, Hello Demon Glass

So, While I am waiting my friend to finish reading Beautiful Darkness, which she has had for about 4 months now, I had to find something else to read. So, I read a book called Hex Hall a while ago, and I was told that, YAAY! there's a sequel out. So I went out and got the sequel with my dad, and we bought it. Once we bought it, I read it in a Night. Isn't that sad though? That God Gives people powers to read very fast, and some people can't even read 2 chapters of a book in one night. I feel bad. Now, on to the story, This story is about a girl that is about to go through the Removal. She doesn't want to live with her magical powers, so she is going to go through the Removal (of her powers). She has been told to stay away from a boy, Archer Cross, but when he gives her a coin and says he will find her, she can't resist. In the end he turns out to be a good person, but he was on the bad side. It was not his fault, he was adopted by the head of the council. The moral of this book is: Never give up on some thing/one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment